Aurora HDR For Mac provides more than just basic photo editing functions; it offers powerful tools to edit your photos with precision. You’ll be able to achieve amazing results in seconds! This revolutionary program will take time off your hands and give you back precious moments in life. Aurora HDR is award-winning software that can be used to make even the crummiest iPhone shot look professional.
The best part is that Aurora HDR has been designed keeping beginners in mind too! It contains many helpful features such as presets for quick edits, tutorials for visual learners who are new at this game, live previews so you can see the changes as they happen, and much more. Aurora HDR has a beautiful user interface that lets users keep tabs on their work in progress without any hassle.
Whether you need to adjust contrast or color balance, do some touch-ups on skin tones, remove an object from the frame, or lighten up a dark area of your picture—Aurora HDR can help make these changes seamlessly. This revolutionary program will take time off your hands and give you back precious moments in life.
Aurora HDR provides a wide range of powerful image editing tools, including the ability to apply different eye-catching effects to photos and quickly change their color based on predefined settings. There are also multiple features for removing unwanted objects from pictures as well as adjusting brightness levels, adding vignettes, toning colors, sharpening or blurring images.
How Does Aurora HDR Work?
Aurora HDR works brilliantly when used as intended—as an excellent alternative to Adobe Photoshop for those who use Mac OS X and want high quality results with PCs compatibility too! It allows users do everything from basic adjustments like color balancing to removing objects from pictures.
Aurora HDR for Mac is a high quality photo editing software designed exclusively for Mac OS X Yosemite+. It offers many features such as intelligent automatic field, automatic exposure and automatic levels that make it the most advanced HDR Creation Tool in this category!
If you are passionate about photography then Aurora HDR will be an easy way to spend less time struggling with tech tools while still getting professional results on your photos.
Features of Aurora HDR Latest Version for Mac
Aurora HDR has been designed keeping beginners in mind too! It contains many helpful features such as presets for quick edits, tutorials for visual learners who are new at this game, live previews so you can see the changes as they happen, and much more.
- Aurora HDR with its wide range of powerful image editing tools, user can change colors based on predefined settings.
- Multiple features for removing unwanted objects from pictures as well as adjusting brightness levels, adding vignettes, toning colors, sharpening or blurring images.
- Spend less time struggling with tech tools. Aurora HDR is designed to give you a sophisticated and powerful photo editing experience without needing any technical know-how.
- Aurora HDR provide complete set of easy-to-use tools for creative professionals, photography enthusiasts, graphic designers working in the multimedia industry, UI/UX specialists or anyone who enjoys taking high quality photos with their mobile devices.
- Aurora provides an all round solution which includes features that help fix your images perfectly within seconds.
- Users can go back and edit the original image without causing too much distractions to the main subject matter while capturing detail in night scenes, thus making it an excellent alternative to Adobe Photoshop.
- See all your important data in a single dashboard.
- Organize your life with a free file manager that generates reports on disk space usage across all drives.
- Fine tune your adjustments.
Flawless HDR Images: Creativity in a Single Click.
Aurora HDR is a high quality photo editing software made exclusively for Mac. Aurora HDR offers the efficiency and finesse of 80 unique Looks in collaboration with professional photographers Randy Van Duinen, Serge Ramelli, Trey Ratcliff and other acclaimed professionals to effortlessly transform your photos.
You don’t have to be an expert in photography. Artificial Intelligence with Aurora HDR offers a variety of powerful tools tailored just for you: Automatic field, automatic exposure and automatic levels provide the most amazing HDR experience possible.
Technical Details of Aurora HDR for Mac
Since Aurora HDR is made exclusively for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion+, it does not require much processing power and will run well even on older machines. Aurora HDR has been built for you to edit your photos on the go and offers a completely new level of convenience with its live previews, tutorials, presets & more.
Owing to it’s easy-to-use interface, Aurora HDR will allow you to experience true power in photo editing without any technical know how required.
- Software Name: Aurora HDR 2019
- File Size: 243 MB
- Developed By: MacPhun
System Requirements for Aurora HDR for Mac
Aurora HDR for Mac supports 10.8 Mountain Lion and up to the latest macOS Mojave, and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- A Mac (Intel processor with 64-bits support) running OS X Yosemite or later.
- 1 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
Download Aurora HDR For Mac
Enjoy a freedom to create anything you want with layers, blending modes, and many other features. For dozens of images – one piece of software. With Aurora HDR’s bulk processing engine, you can make many beautiful images in a single shot and give them both the look and feel that call for it.
Here is a download link to the free setup for Aurora HDR. It’s an offline installation of the software which you can install with just 1 click. Download now!